Yesterday, I was in Target looking at Halloween decorations. I looked at the back wall and saw them. Christmas decorations.
It is that time of year again.
The next 3 months are big for the video game industry. A lot of games will be released as companies try to take advantage of the Christmas buying season. Your gamer probably has a few he is anticipating.
Not only that but Sony and Microsoft will be looking for ways to push hardware sales. The PS4 and Xbox One have both already seen deals. I would expect to see more.
It can be a daunting task to keep up with it all. I am going help you do just that. I will include information about important releases you need to know about. I will also keep an eye towards any sales, with special attention paid on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
With that in mind, here are some of the big releases to watch.
- Alien: Isolation – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC – Oct. 7th
- Driveclub – PS4 – Oct. 7th
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel – PS3, Xbox 360, PC – Oct. 14th
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – Oct. 24th
- Sunset Overdrive – Xbox One – Oct. 28th
- WWE 2K15 – Xbox 360, PS3 – Oct 28th
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC – Nov. 4th
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – Xbox One, PS4, PC – Nov. 11th
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor – PC – Nov. 13th
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC – Nov. 18th
- Far Cry 4 – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC – Nov. 18th
More information is coming soon. Be sure and sign-up for email updates to stay on top of things.