Here are the steps for setting a schedule using the parental controls.
- Login in to Battle.net.
- Select Settings -> Parental Controls
- Click the “Begin Setup” button.
- Fill out the form. The Battle.net account name is the email address you used to login.
- You will receive an email with the link to the parental controls. Click on the link. (For now, I am going to talk about the schedule. You will want to read through the rest of the options to get familiar with them.)
- Scroll down to “Game Time Management” to see your scheduling options.
As you can see, there are several limits you can set. Setting daily and weekly limits can be good if you want them to be free to play whenever they have time on the weekend but don’t want them playing ALL weekend.
- Selecting “Enable the Play-Time Schedule” opens a calendar that allows you to select the exact times your child can play. Here is what it will look like if you want to give them 3 hours twice a week and then time on the weekend (like I suggested in the previous post).
These controls give you complete control over when your child can play. They will not be able to login outside of their allotted time. They will also receive a warning when they are coming up on the end of their time.